Olive skinned people come up Fast!!
Makeup Tips for Olive Skin, as well as those from India and the Middle East and with Hispanic roots, are lucky in that they can pull off the widest range of makeup colours. For a base that complements but doesn’t mask the natural beauty of your skin, pick dewy products with names like caramel and honey.
So here we go!
For these people, I will suggest
Max Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.
Olive skins can really go to town with eye makeup, from rich browns and burgundies to dark greens and sapphire blues. Eye shadow with a shimmer effect will lift your eyes rather than weigh them down. Pair with dark brown or black eyeliner and mascara can easily enhance your features.
- Shu Uemura Pressed Eyeshadow in Dark Green
- Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette.
That is the point where we really envy you Olives! Kidding..As u can pull over any type of lip color and can take your makeup from starlet to supernova!
- Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom in Power Peony.
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Balm Pop in Caring Coral.
- NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick In Chaos
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D’ Armani Lipstick in 400
- Lancome Color Design in Hit list
To keep it looking natural, not orange, choose a “Copper” or “Earthy Brown” shade for gleaming skin. Try
- Lancome Star Bronzer in Sunkiss.
- NYX Tango with Bronzer in confessions of the Tanaholic
For a sunkissed glow that will beautify your complexion for sure!