4. Chevron Nail Art Tutorial
Okay, I know what you’re thinking. This may seem complicated, but the best part is, it’s actually easy. For the tutorial, red, white and blue were used but the choice of colors is all up to you!
What You Will Need
- Red nail polish
- White nail polish
- Blue nail polish
How To Apply?
- Use red nail polish as the base for the chevron nail art.
- Strategically place the tape so that it creates a chevron stencil.
- Paint over it with the blue polish.
- Wait for a minute or so to remove the tape.
- Now place the tape as shown near the cuticle and paint the area with white.
- Again, wait for a minute before pulling off the tape, and seal it all with a top coat.