2. Bow Nail Art Tutorial
Now that you’ve gotten the hang of doing nail art with just the nail polish, it’s time to start adding tools to the pretty picture! This is also an incredibly simple nail art that you can easily do! It’s very casual so it can be worn at all times.
What You Will Need
- Sky blue nail polish
- White nail polish
- Black nail polish
- Nail striper or a very fine paint brush
How To Apply?
- Start by painting all of your nails with the sky blue shade as your base color.
- Paint over it with white in a heart shape as shown in the image.
- Using a nail striper or a paintbrush dipped in black nail polish, follow the shape where the white and blue meet and create two loops at the center so that it looks like a bow.
- Seal it with a top coat, and you are good to go!