10. Monochrome Polka Dots Nail Art Tutorial
Let’s finish off this list with an easy one, shall we? I love this one! Anything monochrome is my cup of tea. This black and white polka dots nail art is another cute one which can be achieved with minimal effort.
What You Will Need
- Black nail polish
- White nail polish
- Dotting tool, bobby pin or pencil.
How To Apply?
- Paint all of your nails black.
- Using a dotting tool, the back of a bobby pin or a pencil dipped into white nail polish, create dots.
- It’s as easy as that! Finish with a top coat.
Let’s check out some tips that would make your nail art process a little easier.